- 1 lb. bulk pork chorizo sausage
- 1 bag (20 oz) refrigerated Southwest-style shredded hash browns (about 4 1/2 cups)
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 8 eggs
- 1 3/4 milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- fresh cilantro, salsa, sour cream,if desired, chopped
This Casserole is full of flavours and it’s really delicius…It will keep you full all day long!
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.