- 1 large zucchini
- 2 c. shredded chicken (rotisserie works great)
- 2 c. alfredo sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 1¼ c. mozzarella cheeseshredded
- ¼ c. parmesan cheeseshaved
- 1 tsp. or 1 tbsp parsley or parsleydried or fresh
I’m always on the hunt for delicious dinner recipes that involve chicken and veggies. Today’s recipe is one that our family has really enjoyed. It’s cheesy and comforting without being overly indulgent. These chicken alfredo roll ups only require 6 ingredients and take just over 30 minutes to make. Perfect for rushed weeknight dinners or for a cozy weekend meal.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x5 or 8x8 inch baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
Using a mandolin or a large chef's knife, slice the zucchini lengthwise into ⅛-inch thick slices. You'll need about 12.