- 500g minced chicken white meat
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1/2 tablespoon paste of garlic
- 1 tablespoon paste of green chili peppers
- 2 tablespoon cashew paste
- 1 tablespoon chaat masala powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon white pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, salt
First we unite the minced chicken meat with the ginger, garlic, green chill peppers and cashews. In the meat we’re also adding the chaat masala and white pepper powder, coriander leaves, lemon juice and salt. With hands we make the kebap and griddle in a hot butter until it becomes brown color. Enjoy it!
Unite the minced chicken meat, ginger paste, garlic, green chilli peppers and cashews
With moist hands of the prepared mixture on a wooden stick create the kebab (it should look like a big sausage).
Griddle Kebab in hot butter with turning occasionally until it becomes golden brown. Serve while it is still warm.