- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 medium red or green bell peppersliced
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 tsp. garlicfinely chopped
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops1/2 inch thick (about 1 1/2 lb), trimmed of fat
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (from 32-oz container)
- 1/2 cup heavy wipping cream
- Cooked white riceif desired
There is no easier way than this Creamy Smothered Cajun Pork Chops..my familly adore it and it’s perfect skillet fot familly reunions! I hope you will like it and Enjoy it in the same time!
Add chicken broth and vegetable mixture to skillet. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center (145°F).