- 1c. all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggsbeaten
- 2 Italian bread crumbs
- 4tbsp. buttermelted
- 4 cloves garlicminced
- 1/2c. freshly grated Parmesanplus more for serving
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped parsleyplus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakescrushed
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- caesar dressingfor dipping
This spicy and creaspy wings are very delicious and the taste with the ceaser dresser is fullfillig perfectly! The kidds will love this appetizers and is perfectly imagined for a party snacks! Enjoy
Preheat oven to 425° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Set up dredging station: Place flour and eggs into two separate shallow bowls. In a third shallow bowl, whisk together bread crumbs, melted butter, garlic, Parmesan, parsley and red pepper flakes. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
Toss chicken in the flour until fully coated, then shake off excess flour and add to eggs. Toss chicken in eggs until fully coated, then shake off excess and add to bread crumb mixture. Toss chicken in bread crumb mixture until fully coated, then place on baking sheet.