- 2c. wild ricecooked according to package instructions
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 onionchopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoespeeled and cut into small cubes
- 1lb. brussels sproutstrimmed and quartered
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4c. chicken broth
- 2lb. boneless, skinless chicken breastcooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2c. dried cranberries
- 1/2c. almondssliced
However, our lighter, nutritionally healthier options offer exciting twists on the classics and equally desirable results for a meal the whole family will enjoy. So i will recomended to you this delicious and healthy casserole to make it immediately! Enjoyy!
Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9X13 baking dish.
In a large high sided skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion, sweet potato and brussels sprouts. Season with thyme, paprika, salt and pepper. Sauté until vegetables are slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Add chicken broth, bring to a simmer, and cover for an additional 5 minutes.