- 1 box Caesar pasta salad mix
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 package (3 1/4 oz) sliced pepperonicut in half
- 1 medium tomatocoarsely chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 jar sliced mushroomsdrained
Give your pasta salad the pizza treatment with this party-ready recipe that’s packed full of fresh vegetables and pepperoni.
Empty Pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In large bowl, stir together Seasoning mix, oil and cold water; set aside.